1. Huge drug market for HBV
(1) In 2016 global HBV prevalence is 3.9%, with 292m cases, within which 32% of cases were in need of therapies. In 2017, 870,000 people have been dead from HBV. 25% of HBV patients develop HCC.
(2) Patients receiving Long-term treatment with the current therapies easily relapse after off-treatment. And uncleared HBsAg causes an unexpected immune reaction for a long time. A low functional cure rate is a big challenge for HBV therapy, and new strategies are in need to reform HBV therapy.
2. Capsid assembly inhibitors are a viable strategy for HBV
Capsid assembly inhibitors bind to the dimer-dimer interface and disrupt the formation of functional nucleocapsids, blocking several steps of the HBV life cycle including entry, replication, assembly and secretion and preventing the maturation of infectious viral particles.
3. A second general capsid assembly inhibitor with better anti-HBV activity than contemporary competitors in vitro.
(1) The EC50 and EC90 of asset are both at nanomolar lever, which are 10–100 times lower than that of competitors(AB-506, JNJ-379, NVR3-778 and HBI-0731) in vitro.
(2) Asset shows more potent inhibition of HBV replication, especially HBeAg and HBsAg in PHH infection model, compared with ETV.
4. Excellent active HBV ability in vivo.
(1) In the HDI mouse model, the asset shows a dose-dependently reduction of serum and liver HBV DNA, illustrating an excellent antiviral activity.
(2) The asset is more potent in reducing the viral antigen in vivo.
5. Good safety.
(1) Low CYP enzyme induction in preclinical study. The combination of asset and ETV in the phase IIb study accelerated HBV
(2) High safety window remains greater opportunity for curative combination therapy, which strategy is high up the functional cure rate.
1. Asset type: Capsid assembly Inhibitor
2. Indication: HBV
3. Research phase: Phase 1
4. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
5. Research progress：
a) Phase 1 trial is ongoing.
b) Excellent antiviral effect in vitro and in vivo.
c) Large safety window, suited for combination therapy
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
Emerging VoCs, Omicron, Delta, Beta, Alpha mutants and so on, including RBD, S trimer, S1, NTD, NP, etc. These mutants are of high purity and bioactivity and can be used to evaluate the efficacy of the antibodies and vaccination.
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
CD3 proteins and a collection of for bispecific antibody development which are of high specificity and bioactivities and suitable for immunization, antibody screening.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.